Sunday 22 July 2012

More canvas fun :)

So canvases are another keen project of mine at the moment, but using digi stamps to create slightly unique wall art :)


Once again, these canvases are made using 2 Mayzy Art Digis, (they are just so easy to work with and so much fun to play with!!) I have used Jean and Mama Mina. The image in the middle is an image I found on the internet printed onto canvas paper, so it still looks like canvas.

The phrase is definately a very fitting one to me, I just love cupcakes!! I think that is why Jean is my favourite on these canvases :)


I want to enter Jean into the Anything But a Card Challenge at Mayzyart

3 comments:

  1. These are so fun! I'd love to have something like these on my wall. :o)

    ~Mayzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little canvases are so cute. Great job. Thanks for joining us at MayzyArt Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a novel idea! I could do that for my daughter's room! Thanks for joining us at MayzyArt!

    ReplyDelete