Sunday 22 July 2012

More tags/bookmarks

Tags and bookmarks seem to have been my project of choice recently, they are small and easy to do, and easy to store when completed too, seeing as I seem to be doing so many! Well, here are 3 more I have done recently that are all using Mayzy images again:


The image on the left is Mama Yoga, the central image was the exclusive freebie in May, and the image on the right is Amy (as used on the last tag I made)

On each tag I used Tim Holtz Tissue Wrap as the background, and used ribbons and fibres that co-ordinated with the colours in each digi.




I am entering this into the Mayzyart Anything But a Card Challenge


UPDATE: I won first place in the challenge, a badge shall follow on the side at some point, as well as some new projects with the digis I won :)

3 comments:

  1. Super cute tags! I really like the subtle bit of bling on the Amy one.

    Thanks for entering the MayzyArt Challenge!

    ~Mayzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tags. All so cute. Thanks for joining us at MayzyArt challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tags! You have coloured them perfectly! Thanks for joining us at MayzyArt!

    ReplyDelete