Monday 1 June 2015

Challenge time at Digi Galore

Hi all, time for a new challenge at Digi Galore

It seems hard to believe that it is already June, where has the year gone already?!?

With that being said, Father's Day is coming up this month in the UK, so that is our theme, and our sponsor is Doctor Digi.

Here is what I created using Gramps:

I coloured him and cut him out and placed him in a frame with a patterned paper background of a map of the world, with a hand written sentiment which reads 'Gramps, you mean the world to me x' I used glossy accents to add some dimension to his glasses.

Colours used:
Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Oatmeal
Zimmer Frame - Ice Grey 1, Ice Grey 2, Ice Grey 3, Ice Grey 4
Hair - Warm Grey 1, Warm Grey 3
Top - Cobalt Blue, Azure, Lipstick Red, Red
Trousers - Warm Grey 5, Firewood, Umber
Shoes - Burnt Umber, Saddle Brown
Background - Lemon

I can't wait to see your creations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment