Sunday 5 May 2013

Rainbow Fun

So the current theme for the challenge at Mayzy Art is Rainbow, and after winning a set of the new Crazy Mayzy images on the Facebook group recently, I had the perfect inspiration.



So I used the punk rocker from the collection and coloured him in a variety of colours, including a neon mohawk, with silver detailing on his boots and piercings. I gave him a red guitar, as it is a gift for my OH and has a red guitar, so I thought it might be appropriate. I cut him out and stuck him using 3D foam onto a thin box covered in paper.

Promarkers Used:
Blush, Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Pale Pink, Poppy, Crimson, Warm Grey 1, Denim Blue, Powder Blue, Meadow Green, Cool Grey 4, Cool Grey 5, Black

Flexmarkers Used:
Sorbet, Pale Citrus, Tea Rose, Light Fawn, Saddle Brown, Cinnamon

Neon Markers Used:
Luminous Yellow, Volt Blue, Radiant Orange, Electric Pink, Glowing Green

I am entering this into the Mayzyart Challenge - Rainbow

3 comments:

  1. Very Cool. I just love the hair. Well on him. Me not so much. LOL Thanks for joining us at MayzyArt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love what you have done with this. thanks for joining us over at MayzyArt.
    Stacey xxx

    ReplyDelete